Laura Beth Miller and Carl C. Charneski to Speak at The IP Strategy Summit: Enforcement
On May 29, Laura Beth Miller and Carl C. Charneski will be speaking at The IP Strategy Summit: Enforcement in Washington, D.C.
Ms. Miller will be speaking on the panel “Standard Essential Patents (SEPs) and Your Enforcement Strategy.” The panel will discuss:
- Current SEPs landscape
- Lessons learned from the smartphone battles
- Methodologies for reasonable royalties
- What does the future hold?
Mr. Charneski will be presenting, “Best Practices When Presenting to the ITC.” This session will cover:
- An Overview of how an ITC investigation evolves
- Structuring an ITC Strategy
- Managing an ITC Litigation
- Do’s & Don’ts