Ralph Gabric and Laura Lydigsen to Serve as Moderator and Speaker at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
On April 25, 2017, at the ACI Paragraph IV Conference, Ralph Gabric will moderate the panel, PTAB Live: Thoughts on Practice, Procedure, IPRs and More in the World of Pharmaceutical Patent Validity Challenges, which will discuss:
- The importance of IPRs to a Hatch-Waxman arsenal
- Provide inside knowledge of the PTAB from three of its judges.
Laura Lydigsen will serve on a different panel relating to the PTAB: PTAB Pharmaceutical Patent Invalidity Round-Up: Update on Wins, Losses and Appeals. This panel will address:
- Notable wins and losses at the PTAB
- Developing parallel proceedings protocols
- Analyzing decisions by the Federal Circuit that relate to pharmaceutical patent challenges, and more.