Jennifer Fox and Bernie Brown to Present & Moderate at the ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Master Symposium
On September 19, Bernard Brown will participate on a panel and Jennifer Fox will moderate on a panel at the ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Master Symposium.
Laura will be presenting on the panel, "Evaluating Personal Jurisdiction in the Wake of Mylan (and the possible death of Daimler)." The panel will include:
- Hatch-Waxman venue and jurisdiction under Daimler
- Overview of related Hatch-Waxman case law
- Venue, personal jurisdiction and ANDA filing; and a company can be sued wherever they “may” sell drugs, then does this follow through to general and specific jurisdiction.
Jennifer will moderate on the panel, "A Hatch-Waxman Practitioner’s Guide to The Patent Trial and Appeals Board: The PTAB Live." The panel will include:
- If IPRs have become an important component in the Hatch-Waxman arsenal.
- Knowing the “ins and outs” of PTAB practice and why it is a critical competency for today’s Hatch-Waxman practitioner.