Intellectual Property: The Value Factor in Your Innovation
June 24, 2013
222 W. Merchandise Mart, 12th Floor
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm (Panel discussion from 6:30 pm-7:30 pm)
Brinks and the Chicago Innovation Awards present 'Intellectual Property: The Value Factor in Your Innovation,' on June 24, 2013 at 1871 in Chicago. Scott J. Slavick will moderate a panel that includes:
- David P. Lindner, IP Attorney at Brinks
- Elisa M. Valenzona, Senior Counsel, Trademarks, Patent & Trademark Dept, Abbott Labs
- Brian Friedman, Managing Director, First Analysis, (a tech focused investment bank and VC)
- Bob Dutzi, VP and GM at ITW (Chicago Innovation Awards winner and holder of 16 patents)
By attending this event, you will hear best practices on how IP can drive value for your firm, and:
- Create a source of competitive advantage for your new product or service
- Strengthen your brand in the eyes of your consumers
- Result in sustainable market impact, leading to increased revenues, profits and market share
Drinks and appetizers are included. Seating is limited so please RSVP if you would like to attend as soon as possible.
As a friend of Brinks, you can waive the entire ticket fee by entering 'BrinksGuest' in the promotional code field when you register to attend.