Danielle Phillip to Present on a LIVE Webcast on Patent Infringement
Danielle Phillip will be presenting, 'Patent Infringement: Proving Royalty Damages Under Increased Federal and District Court Scrutiny,' in a two hour, LIVE Webcast, along with a panel of thought leaders and practitioners assembled by The Knowledge Group.
They will discuss the latest, significant developments regarding Federal Circuit Decision’s on Patent Infringement: Proving Royalty Damages under Increased Federal and District Court Scrutiny. The speakers will also offer best practices and strategies that a patent holder should know when pursuing Patent Infringement Litigation.
Key topics include:
- Establishing Royalty Damages in Patent Infringement
- Proving Demand, Use, & Apportionment
- Proving Royalty Damages (Single & Multiple Patents)
- Proving or Disproving EMVR & Estimating Value
- Limitation of Damages
- Recent Patent Infringement Cases
- Ericsson, Inc. v. D-Link
- VirnetX, Inc. v. Cisco
- Apple Inc. v. Motorola Inc.
- SSL Services, LLC v. Citrix Sys., Inc.
- Aqua Shield v. Inter Pool Cover Team
- Patent Infringement Litigation Strategies
- Best Practices
- Litigation and Compliance
Click here for more information or to register.