Brinks Webinar | The Patent Prosecution Highway
On November 14 at 12:00PM (CST), in our continuing series, “Peeking Behind the Curtain – Explaining the Inner Workings of the US Patent Office,” we present “The Patent Prosecution Highway.”
The webinar will discuss strategies and processes involved in the patent prosecution process.
Topics discussed will include:
- Patent applications that can participate in Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) process;
- Possible ways to use PPH
- Implementation of PPH by various Patent Offices, such as U.S. Japan, EPO, and Canada
- Statistics based on use of PPH in various countries;
- Pros/Cons of using PPH; and
- Possible strategies for using PPH in various countries.