Jennifer L. Fox and Jeffry M. Nichols to Present at the ACI's Conference
Jennifer L. Fox and Jeffry M. Nichols will be speaking at ACI’s conference on Paragraph IV Disputes on December 3-5, 2012 in San Francisco.
Ms. Fox will be a panelist on December 4 at 8:15 a.m. The session is entitled “Anticipating and Reassessing Paragraph IV Challenges in the Era of the Patent Cliff.” The panel will discuss:
- Understanding how the arrival of the “patent cliff” has changed a patent holder’s Paragraph IV due diligence strategies
- Learning to look beyond “blockbuster patents”
- Preparing for litigation
- Understanding how changes in the US Patent System under the America Invents Act may influence Orange Book listings
Mr. Nichols will be the moderator for a seminar entitled 'Reassessing Paragraph IV Strategies for Method Treatment Patents in View of Recent and Pending Decisions Regarding Inducement and Divided Infringement' on December 4 at 2:45 p.m. The panel will address:
- Defining inducement of infringement and divided infringement under current law
- Exploring the relationship between inducement actions and divided infringement allegations and how they apply to methods of treatment in pharmaceutical patents
- How to craft claims and draft the label to prevent allegations of inducement of infringement
CLE credits are available for all sessions of the conference. On behalf of Brinks Gilson & Lione, you will receive $300 off registration for this event. Please mention 'BHGL300' at the time of registration to utilize this discount.
Click here for more information.